Law students from all universities are invited to apply. The term will begin immediately and end on 30 September 2014.
The successful applicant will be expected to attend July Council.
- To maintain and support all ALSA websites, email, social media, web based resources and hardware;
- To provide technical support to the ALSA Executive and Committee;
- To ensure IT systems are robust, secure and minimal downtime occurs;
- To diagnose and resolve IT related issues;
- To liaise with external software and hardware suppliers and support personnel;
- To plan, implement and oversee all ALSA IT projects;
- To ensure regular back-ups of website files and documents are performed;
- To assist in the evaluation of software and hardware; and
- To make recommendations to the ALSA Executive and Committee on the adoption of new technologies.
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- A 200 word statement as to your experience (relevant to the IT Officer role);
- A 300 word statement explaining why you are interested in the role; and
- Curriculum Vitae
Monday 3 March 2014 - Applications Open
Friday 21 March 2014 at 5:00PM AEST - Applications Close – this will be strictly abide by.
Applicants will be notified by COB 26 March 2014.
Following selection by the Executive, the applying Officer is then considered for ratification at the February ALSA Council Meeting. This will proceed as per guidelines stipulated in the Regulations and By-Laws.
Please note that upon receipt of your application, all names and universities will be blanked out on your application before the selection process takes place amongst the ALSA executive.
All applications must be sent in WORD format. Any applications in PDF form will be disregarded.